Memberful admin dashboard
With Memberful, you get an independent dashboard featuring powerful metrics and activity feeds along with all the tools you need to build and manage your membership business.
In this help doc:
- Explore the Dashboard tab.
- Explore the Members tab.
- Explore the Plans tab.
- Explore the Website tab.
- Explore the Media tab.
- Explore the Customize tab.
- Explore the Discounts tab.
- Explore the Analytics tab.
- Explore the Settings tab.
- Explore the Account tab.
Here's the link to access your Memberful dashboard:
Replace YOURSITE with your actual account URL subdomain, which can be found via Settings → Website name and URL.
From the Dashboard tab you can:
- Access important actions (like creating a coupon)
- View the most impactful metrics for your business
- View the latest membership activity
- Compare your plans, at a glance, by active subscriptions
- See upcoming member anniversaries in the next 31 days
- Access a feed of our newest feature releases
From the Members tab you can import members and add new members. You can also filter by active members, inactive members, free signups, all access pass members, or all members, and you can export a CSV report.
Click a name to edit a member’s details, manage their subscriptions, view their activity, view or download past invoices, and check their integration statuses.
When you click a subscription, you can change the renewal date, cancel a subscription so it doesn't auto-renew, add a coupon, and view (and edit) the Active Since field. Active Since is a counter that tracks how long the member has been active without lapsing. You can use this data to reward longevity.
Search for members
Enter a member's name, email address, order number, or Discord ID in the search bar on any page in the Memberful dashboard. You can also type "s" anywhere in the dashboard (assuming your cursor is not in another input field) to access the search bar.
From the Website tab, you can access our hosted content features: posts and pages.
- Website: Customize the global settings for Memberful's hosted website feature.
- Landing page: Create a Memberful-hosted landing page to sell your membership plans.
- Posts: Publish members-only posts via email newsletter along with a Memberful-hosted website.
- Pages: Publish public or members-only pages on a Memberful-hosted member website.
From the Media tab, you can access our media features: podcasts and downloads.
From the Customize tab, you can access a high-level overview of what’s available to customize and how the components flow together. The 5 customizable areas are:
- Branding: Customize the look and feel of member-facing views.
- Custom fields: Create a form with up to 5 custom fields for your members to complete right after checkout.
- Email templates: Customize the transactional emails Memberful sends to your members.
- Cancellation: Customize the cancellation survey your members see when they cancel a membership.
From each area, you have access to our powerful visual editor to see which features are customizable, how they interact, and what they’ll look like to your members across different views and devices.
- Coupons: Create and manage coupons.
- Referrals: Create and manage referral rewards.
- Retention: Offer discounts for cancelling members.
- Metrics: Access the metrics we track to help you evaluate your business goals, objectives, and overall performance.
- Orders: Track all orders, new orders, renewals, and gifts.
- Activity: View ongoing membership activities. You can also filter by activity type and export a CSV report.
- Cancellation: Track survey results to learn why your members churned. You can also filter by cancellation reason and export a CSV report.
The Settings tab is divided into sections that allow you to configure different aspects of your Memberful account.
- Third-party services: Quickly integrate Memberful with your favorite third-party services like Mailchimp and Discord.
- Custom applications: Add a new custom application and develop your own integration with Memberful using our API or OAuth.
- Webhooks: Make other apps react to Memberful events via webhooks.
- Taxes: Enable automatic tax calculations based on where you and your members are located.
- Upgrades and downgrades: Configure how members can switch between plans.
- Email delivery: Send white-label emails using your own SMTP server or transactional email service.
- Redirects: Setup custom redirects for when members sign in or out of their account.
- Currency and localization: Customize the currency, language, and timezone settings for scheduling posts.
- Staff: Add team members and manage their permissions.
- Website name and URL: Pick your Memberful account's subdomain and provide the name and URL of your website.
- Member accounts: Choose whether to allow the use of passwords to sign in.
Whether you're a site owner or staff member, you can update your personal information from the Account tab. If you're the site owner, you'll also have the ability to "go live" (i.e. connect to your Stripe account) and access plan and billing details.
- Owner details: Manage your personal information and set up email notification preferences.
- Activate your account: When you’re in test mode, visit this tab to change your Memberful plan, modify your billing details, and connect with Stripe when you’re ready to go live.
- Plans: Once you go live, visit this tab to downgrade or upgrade your Memberful plan.
- Billing: Once you go live, visit this tab to manage your payment method, view receipt history, and add or edit your billing address.
- Payouts: Once you go live, visit this tab to view your Stripe connection.
Related help docs:
- See how members can manage their own subscriptions.
- Learn how to manage members from the Memberful dashboard.
- Test Memberful before you start accepting real live payments.
- Find out how Memberful securely processes payments.