Memberful admin dashboard
With Memberful, you get an independent dashboard featuring charts, activity feeds, and powerful metrics including revenue, monthly recurring revenue, member lifetime value (LTV), MRR per member, member churn rate, new orders, renewals, and refunds. You can click each metric in the Dashboard to apply filters by Plan.
In this help doc:
- Access your Dashboard.
- Visit the Members tab.
- Visit the Plans tab.
- Visit the Content tab.
- Visit the Customize tab.
- Visit the Discounts tab.
- Visit the Analytics tab.
- Visit the Settings tab.
- Visit the Account tab.
Access your Dashboard
You can access your Dashboard from:
From the Dashboard, you can:
- Quickly access important actions (like creating a coupon)
- View the most impactful metrics for your business — net revenue and monthly recurring revenue
- View the latest membership activity
- Compare your Plans, at a glance, by active subscriptions
- See upcoming member anniversaries in the next 31 days
- Access a feed of our newest feature releases
Search for members
Enter a member's name, email address, order number, or Discord ID in the search bar on any page in the Memberful dashboard. You can also type "s" anywhere in the Dashboard (assuming your cursor is not in another input field) to access the search bar.
From the Members tab you can import members and add new members. You can also apply a filter to view active members, inactive members, free signups, All Access Pass members, or all members, and export a CSV report.
Click a name to edit a member’s details, manage their subscriptions, view their activity, or check their integration statuses.
When you click a subscription, you can change the renewal date, disable auto-renew, add a coupon, and view (and edit) the Active Since field. Active Since is a counter that tracks how long the member has been active without lapsing. You can use this data to reward longevity.
From the Content tab, you can access the Posts, Podcasts, and Downloads tabs.
- Posts tab: Publish members-only Posts via email newsletter as well as a Memberful-hosted website.
- Podcasts tab: Create and manage Private podcasts.
- Downloads tab: Upload and manage Downloads.
From the Customize tab, you can access a high-level overview of what’s available to customize and how the components flow together. The 5 customizable areas are:
- Design: Customize the look and feel of member-facing views.
- Custom Fields: Create a form with up to 5 custom fields for your members to complete right after checkout.
- Email: Customize the transactional emails Memberful sends to your members.
- Landing page: Create a Memberful-hosted landing page to sell your membership plans.
From each area, you have access to our powerful Visual Editor to see which features are customizable, how they interact, and what they’ll look like to your members across different views and devices.
- Metrics tab: Here you will see the metrics we track which will help you evaluate your business goals, objectives, and overall performance. Learn more about your metrics.
- Activity tab: From the Activity tab you can view ongoing membership activities. You can also apply a filter by activity and export a CSV report.
The Settings tab is divided into sections that allow you to configure different aspects of your Memberful account.
- Connect with your website: Sync with your Wordpress site using our WordPress plugin, or with another platform.
- Third-party services: Quickly integrate Memberful with your favorite third-party services like Mailchimp and Discord.
- Custom applications: Add a new Custom Application and develop your own integration with Memberful using our API or OAuth.
- Webhooks: Memberful will hit the specified Webhook endpoint URL when certain events happen.
- Taxes: Enable automatic tax calculations based on where you and your members are located.
- Upgrades and downgrades: Create Plan Groups so members can switch between plans.
- Email delivery: Send white-label emails using your own SMTP server or transactional email service.
- Redirects: Setup custom redirects for when members sign in or out of their account.
- Currency and Localization: Customize the currency, language, and timezone settings.
- Staff: Add team members and manage their permissions.
- Website name and URL: Set the name and URL of your website, and your Memberful subdomain.
- Owner details: Manage your personal information and set up email notification preferences.
- Activate your account: When you’re in test mode, visit this tab to change your Memberful plan, modify your billing details, and connect with Stripe when you’re ready to go live.
- Plans: Once you go live, you can downgrade or upgrade your Memberful plan.
- Billing: Once you go live, you can manage your payment method, view receipt history, and add/edit your billing address.
- Payouts: Once you go live, visit this tab to view your Stripe connection.
Related help docs:
- Learn how members can manage their own subscriptions.
- Learn how admins can manage members from the Memberful dashboard.
- Test Memberful before you start accepting real live payments.
- Learn more about how Memberful securely processes payments.