Admin member management
Memberful provides an intuitive member management experience for you through the Memberful dashboard.
Learn how you can:
- Manage your members.
- View a member’s integration status.
- Understand why there isn’t member data for an integration.
- View their activity.
Manage your members
Enter a member's name, email address, or order number in the search bar on any page in the Memberful dashboard. You can also type "s" anywhere in the Dashboard (assuming your cursor is not in another input field) to access the search bar.
From the Member view, you can:
- You can update or remove the member’s credit card.
- Add a private note.
- View the member’s total spend and their All Access Pass status.
- See the Plans they’re subscribed to or add a new subscription.
- View member attributes and referral data.
Click Edit member to edit the member’s name, email, address and phone number (if applicable), or to add or remove an All Access Pass.
You can also delete a member from this view.
View a member’s integration status
From the Integration tab, you can view the member’s status with each of the following integrations: Campaign Monitor, ConvertKit, Discord, Drip, Mailchimp, and Mailerlite.
- Subscribed (email) or username set for Discord: Successfully synced member
- Pending: Sync in progress
- There is no data for this member and the integration: See below
Understand why there isn’t member data for an integration
There are a few reasons why we may not be able to display a status for a particular member and integration:
- The service doesn’t accept the member’s email address as valid. For instance, Mailchimp automatically blocks email addresses with an
- The service accepts their email address, but there is another service-level block in place. For instance, this could be because the email is included with the service’s cleaned list of hard bounced email addresses.
- For Discord integrations, there are a couple of possible reasons why we might not be able to display their status and information:
- If the member hasn’t connected to Discord yet.
- If the member did connect to Discord, but was kicked from the server when their subscription became inactive (and the server is private).
For newsletter integrations:
- It could be that the member unsubscribed from your list and Memberful is unable to sync them. Learn how to resolve this issue.
- You may have reached a limit specific to the app you're using. For example, Mailchimp has a limit of 60 interest groups. If you have more than 60, Memberful won't be able to sync your members with your list.
If none of these scenarios apply, you can try to add the email address directly in the service to see if it resolves the issue. In most cases, Memberful will get notified by the service and we’ll begin syncing the member.
View their activity
From the Activity tab, you can see all the individual member’s activity. To see all member activity, navigate to the main Activity tab.
Related help docs:
- Learn how admins can modify a member's subscription from the Memberful dashboard.
- Learn how members can manage their personal information.
- Learn how members can manage their subscriptions.
- Learn more about how Memberful securely processes payments.