Admin member management
Memberful provides an intuitive member management experience for you through the Memberful dashboard.
Learn how you can:
- Manage your members.
- View a member’s integration status.
- Understand why there isn’t member data for an integration.
- View their activity.
- View their invoice history.
- View their email history.
Manage your members
Enter a member's name, email address, or order number in the search bar on any page in the Memberful dashboard. You can also type "s" anywhere in the Dashboard (assuming your cursor is not in another input field) to access the search bar.
From the Member view, you can:
- Update or remove the member’s credit card.
- Add a private note. (You can access all private notes in the Members CSV export.)
- View the member’s total spend and their All Access Pass status.
- See the Plans they’re subscribed to or add a new subscription.
- View member attributes and referrer data.
Click Edit member to edit the member’s name, email, address and phone number (if applicable), or to add or remove an All Access Pass.
You can also delete a member from this view.
View a member’s integration status
From the Integrations tab, you can view the member’s status with each of the following integrations: Campaign Monitor, ConvertKit, Discord, Drip, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, and Sailthru.
- Subscribed (email) or username set for Discord: Successfully synced member
- Pending: Sync in progress
- There is no data for this member and the integration: See below
Understand why there isn’t member data for an integration
There are a few reasons why we may not be able to display a status for a particular member and integration:
- The service doesn’t accept the member’s email address as valid. For instance, Mailchimp automatically blocks email addresses with an
- The service accepts their email address, but there is another service-level block in place. For instance, this could be because the email is included with the service’s cleaned list of hard bounced email addresses.
- For Discord integrations, there are a couple of reasons why we might not be able to display their status and information:
- If the member hasn’t connected to Discord yet.
- If the member did connect to Discord, but was kicked from the server when their subscription became inactive (and the server is private).
For newsletter integrations:
- It could be that the member unsubscribed from your list and Memberful is unable to sync them. Learn how to resolve this issue.
- You may have reached a limit specific to the app you're using. For example, Mailchimp has a limit of 60 interest groups. If you have more than 60, Memberful won't be able to sync your members with your list.
If none of these scenarios apply, you can try to add the email address directly in the service to see if it resolves the issue. In most cases, Memberful will get notified by the service and we’ll begin syncing the member.
View their activity
From the Activity tab, you can see all the individual member’s activity.
View their invoice history
From the Activity tab, you can also click the Order # to view or download their invoices.
If they're subscribed to multiple plans, you can click on the specific subscription from their member profile, scroll down to the Activity section, and click the relevant Order #.
View their email history
From a member's profile, you can access a record of their transactional email history via the Emails tab.
You can use these records to help solve email delivery inquiries from your members. You can confirm if the email was successfully delivered or not, and what action should be taken to rectify any issues.
There are two kinds of failed email delivery records:
- Hard Bounce: This occurs when there’s a permanent issue with delivering your email.
- Soft Bounce: This occurs when there’s a temporary issue preventing your emails from getting delivered.
For both soft or hard bounces, there's a variety of reasons why the bounce was recorded. The resolution depends on what caused the bounce in the first place.
Click the Processed, Delivered, or Bounced icons to see additional details and the recommended next steps.
Related help docs:
- Learn how admins can modify a member's subscription from the Memberful dashboard.
- Learn how members can manage their personal information.
- Learn how members can manage their subscriptions.
- Learn more about how Memberful securely processes payments.