Disconnecting/reconnecting the Memberful WordPress plugin updates all the settings and will very likely fix most issues you may be experiencing.
In this help doc:
When should I disconnect/reconnect the plugin?
- When you're working on a new site that is password protected (we'll notify you by email)
- When you move from a staging site to a live site
- If you notice a syncing issue between your site and Memberful
- If you have problems signing in and/or viewing restricted content
- After you install an SSL certificate on your site
- After you complete the process of setting up a white-label domain
How do I disconnect/reconnect the plugin?
The key to a successful reconnect is disconnecting the plugin from both your WordPress dashboard and your Memberful dashboard. The order of the disconnects is not critical — however, it's important to create a new WordPress registration key in Memberful and paste it into your WordPress admin.
- From your Memberful dashboard navigate to Settings → Connect with your website. Click Disable/reset WordPress connection.
- Click I’m using WordPress and copy the registration key (ctrl/cmd + c).
- From your WordPress dashboard navigate to Settings → Memberful and click Disconnect.
- Paste your registration key (ctrl/cmd + v) into the field and click Connect to Memberful.
Related help docs:
- Check out our recommended WordPress hosting providers.
- Choose a great WordPress theme to use with Memberful.
- Install an SSL Certificate on your site (recommended).