Manage your account in live mode
Once you’ve connected your Stripe account, you’ll see three new tabs in the Account page which will allow you to manage your billing information and check the status of your connection to Stripe.
In this help doc:
- Update your payment method.
- Reactivate your account.
- Update your billing address.
- Manage your Memberful receipts.
- Check your connection to Stripe.
Update your payment method
To update your payment method, navigate to Account → Billing, and click Add payment method or Change payment method.
Reactivate your account
When your monthly plan fee of $49 is due, we will attempt to process the payment multiple times if the initial attempt fails. If we are unable to charge you within the grace period:
- Your transaction fees will increase from 4.9% to 12.5%.
- Emailing posts through Memberful will be disabled.
To reactivate your account, please update your payment method and click Activate now under Account → Subscription.
Update your billing address
To add or update the billing address for your payment method, navigate to Account → Billing, and click Add address or Edit address.
Manage your Memberful receipts
We keep a historical record of all your past receipts for your Memberful subscription. To access your past receipts, navigate to Account → Billing.
Check your connection to Stripe
Once you’ve connected Stripe to your Memberful account, you can check the status of this connection by navigating to Account → Payouts.
Related help docs:
- Update your email and password.
- Manage your account settings.
- Manage your email notification settings.