Integrate with Drip
Drip is an email marketing tool that integrates with Memberful.
In this help doc:
- Integrate Drip.
- How we keep your list up to date and synced.
- Send a targeted Campaign or Broadcast.
- Create powerful Drip Workflows.
Navigate to Settings → Integrate → Services from your Memberful dashboard, and activate the Drip integration. You'll be sent to Drip and asked to grant access and choose an account.
You'll then be sent back to Memberful where we'll ask you to connect.
When you first connect to Drip, we'll import all members as Drip subscribers. Then we'll automatically and continuously update your Drip subscriber list by adding new members and updating existing members.
How we keep your list up to date and synced
We automatically sync important member details as custom fields and tags in Drip. You can use these tags to build powerful Drip Campaigns and Broadcasts. When you click a subscriber in Drip, you'll see their Plans and information listed in their profile.
A list of the custom fields we continuously sync to Drip:
- first_name: Member's first name.
- full_name: Member's full name.
- last_name: Member's last name.
A list of the tags we continuously sync to Drip:
- Memberful: Every subscriber created or updated by Memberful.
- Memberful: Active Subscription: Member is tagged if actively subscribed to a paid Plan.
- Memberful Plan: [Your Plan name]: Member is tagged with the Plan(s) they purchased.
- Memberful Download: [Your download name]: Member is tagged with the Download(s) they purchased.
- Memberful: All Access Pass: Member is tagged if a Memberful administrator has given them an All Access Pass.
- Memberful: Checkout: Member is tagged if the sign up source was the Memberful purchase form.
- Memberful: Created by Admin: Member is tagged if the sign up source was a Memberful administrator.
- Memberful: Free Registration: Member is tagged if the sign up source was a free registration link.
- Memberful: Gift: Member is tagged if they received the membership as a gift.
We will not remove members from your subscriber list if their subscription expires. If the member's subscription expires, the related Memberful tag will be removed from their profile. In addition, if a member changes their email, we'll add the new email as a new subscriber, and remove the Memberful tags from the old email.
Send a targeted Campaign or Broadcast
To send targeted Campaigns or Broadcasts create a new segment or add a set of conditions using the Memberful tags we've added to your Drip subscribers.
Create powerful Drip Workflows
Create a new Trigger in your Drip Workflow and choose Memberful as the provider. Then, select the specific event.
When you combine Memberful tags and Memberful triggers, you can create powerful plan-specific Workflows.
Related help docs: