Integrate with Drip
Navigate to Settings → Integrate → Services from your Memberful dashboard, and activate the Drip integration.
You'll be sent to Drip and asked grant access and choose an account:
You'll then be sent back to Memberful, where we'll ask you to connect:
When you first connect to Drip, we'll import all members as Drip subscribers. Then, we'll automatically and continuously update your Drip subscriber list by adding new members and updating existing members.
How we keep your list up to date and synced
We automatically sync important member details as Custom Fields in Drip. You can use these Custom Fields to build powerful Drip Campaigns and Broadcasts. When you click on a subscriber in Drip, you'll see their plans and information listed in their profile:
A list of the Custom Fields we continuously sync to Drip:
- first_name: Member's first name.
- full_name Member's full name.
- last_name: Member's last name.
- memberful_plans: All active plans. Plans are automatically removed if the related subscription expires or becomes inactive.
- memberful_downloads: All purchased standalone downloads.
- memberful_ signup_method: Set to Free Registration, Checkout, Gift or Created by Admin. Does not change.
- memberful_ unrestricted_access: Does the member have an All Access Pass? Set to Enabled or Disabled.
Send a targeted Campaign or Broadcast
To send targeted Campaigns or Broadcasts create a new Segment or add a set of conditions using the memberful_plans Custom Field we've added to your Drip subscribers.
Create powerful Drip Workflows
Create a new Trigger in your Drip Workflow and choose Memberful as the provider. Then, select the specific event:
When you combine Memberful Custom Fields and Memberful Triggers you can create powerful plan-specific Workflows:
Quick start guides
- Import your members
- Edit email templates
- Create a Plan
- Create Plan Groups
- Choose your currency
- Give free access
- Enable Apple Pay
- Add conversion tracking
- Integrate with Zapier
- Install the Memberful plugin
- Recommended hosting
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Add a link to buy a plan
- Add a link to buy a gift
- Protect WordPress content
- Memberful Profile Widget
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin