Connect to WordPress in 2 minutes
The Memberful WordPress plugin makes it easy to sell memberships to your audience and protect content for members only—and setup takes only 2 minutes!
How to test Memberful
Install the Memberful WordPress plugin
- Navigate to Settings → Integrate from your Memberful dashboard.
- Click I’m using WordPress and copy the WordPress registration key.
- Install and activate the Memberful plugin on your WordPress site.
- Navigate to Settings → Memberful, paste your registration key into the field, and click Connect to Memberful.
Add a Plan purchase link to any page or post
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to a page or post.
Click the Memberful editor button in the WordPress editor and select Buy plan.
Select Sample Plan from the dropdown list, add link text (e.g. Become a member - $25/month), and click OK.
Update your page/post and then log out of your WordPress admin dashboard.
Make a test purchase as an end user
Access your website as an end user and click the Plan purchase link.
While in test payment mode, check out with a test credit card and any name, CVC, billing zip, and future expiration date.
Make sure to sign up with a different email address than the one you use to log in to your site as a WordPress admin. You can use the + sign with your email address to create unique accounts. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view your test member, navigate to the Members tab in your Memberful dashboard.
Way to go! 🎉
Now that you've integrated Memberful, it's time to build the rest of your membership site:
- Add member sign in/out and account links to your site.
- Create your own Plan.
- Add content to a page or post and protect it for members only.
- Install our other recommended plugins.
- Customize your branding.
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀