Connect to WordPress in 2 minutes
The Memberful WordPress plugin makes it easy to sell memberships to your audience and protect content for members only—and setup takes only 2 minutes!
How to test Memberful
Install the Memberful WordPress plugin
- Navigate to Settings → Integrate from your Memberful dashboard.
- Click I’m using WordPress and copy the WordPress registration key.
- Install and activate the Memberful plugin on your WordPress site.
- Navigate to Settings → Memberful, paste your registration key into the field, and click Connect to Memberful.
Add a Plan purchase link to any page or post
From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to a page or post. Click the Memberful editor button in the WordPress editor and select Buy plan.
Select Sample Plan from the dropdown list, add link text (e.g. Join now), and click OK. Update your page and log out of your WordPress admin dashboard.
Make a test purchase as an end user
Access your website as an end user and click the Plan purchase link.
While in test payment mode, check out with a test credit card and any name, CVC, billing zip, and future expiration date.
Make sure to sign up with a different email address than the one you use to log in to your site as a WordPress admin. You can use the + sign with your email address to create unique accounts. For example, email@example.com.
Visit the Members tab in your Memberful dashboard to view your test member.
Way to go! 🎉
Now that you've integrated Memberful, it's time to build the rest of your membership site:
- Add member sign in/out and account links to your site.
- Create your own Plan.
- Add content to a page or post and protect it for members only.
- Install our other recommended plugins.
- Customize your branding.