Move group to a different plan
Group plans are Plans that contain multiple memberships purchased and managed by a single account. They are a great solution for companies, groups, or schools that have a single point of contact but are purchasing access for multiple people.
Since group subscription managers aren't able to move from one group plan to another from their account (like they can with other plan types), you, as the admin, can do it for them from the Memberful dashboard.
How to move a group to a different plan
- Add the new subscription to the group subscription manager's profile without charging the credit card on file. Then, modify the renewal date.
- Copy all the email addresses of the group members into a doc.
- Navigate to the new subscription and add the group members.
- Delete the old subscription from the group subscription manager's profile.
- Charge the difference between the two subscriptions directly in Stripe, if needed.
For groups with more than 20 members, contact us and we will move them for you.
Related help docs:
- Learn how group subscription managers can manage their members.
- Add or remove group members.
- Accept external payments.
- Replace the group subscription manager.