Disconnect/reconnect the Memberful WordPress plugin when:
- You move from a staging site to a live site.
- You notice a syncing issue between your WordPress website and Memberful.
- You have problems signing in and/or viewing restricted content.
There is no harm in disconnecting/reconnecting the Memberful plugin. It will simply update all the settings, and very likely fix any issue you may be experiencing.
How to disconnect/reconnect the plugin
- On your WordPress site, navigate to Settings → Memberful and click Disconnect.
- From your Memberful dashboard navigate to Settings → Integrate and click Disable/reset WordPress connection.
- Click I’m using WordPress.
- Copy the WordPress registration key (ctrl/cmd + c).
- Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site: Paste your registration key (ctrl/cmd + v) into the field and click Connect to Memberful.
- Install the Memberful plugin
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Other plugins (recommended)
- Page builder compatibility
- Add a link to buy a plan
- Add a link to buy a gift
- Protect WordPress content
- Organize protected content
- Memberful account links
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin