Bulk restrict access
If you want to bulk restrict access to all pages, all posts, all posts from a category, or all pages and posts, you can use the bulk restrict access tool for a one-time application of the settings.
In this help doc:
What are your options for restricting content?
When it comes to restricting access to content with the Memberful WordPress plugin, you have several options. You can:
- Restrict access to a single WordPress post or page
- Restrict access using our shortcodes
- Restrict access using our WordPress Functions (developer feature)
- Bulk restrict access to posts and pages (one-time setting)
In this doc, we will describe how to use the bulk restrict access tool.
Use the Bulk restrict access tool
navigate to Settings → Memberful → Bulk restrict access tool. You must have at least one categorized, published post for a particular category to appear in the Bulk apply restrict access settings.
Be careful when you bulk apply these settings as they will overwrite and replace any specified individual post or page restrict access settings.
To unprotect content on your site, uncheck all the Plans in Who has access? and select which content you'd like to be unrestricted — all pages, all posts, or all posts from a specific category. Then click Bulk apply.
Related help docs:
- Restrict access to a single WordPress post or page.
- Restrict access using our WordPress Functions.
- Restrict access using our shortcodes.