Memberful WordPress plugin
The Memberful WordPress plugin makes it easy to integrate Memberful with your WordPress website and protect content for members only.
Install the Memberful WordPress plugin
Install Memberful on a self-hosted WordPress site or a site hosted with WordPress.com—Business plan only. If you aren’t on their Business plan, and don’t want to upgrade, you can use the WordPress.com guided transfer service to move your content over to a self-hosted WordPress website.
- From your Memberful dashboard navigate to Settings → Integrate and click the link to activate the WordPress service.
- Copy the WordPress registration key (ctrl/cmd + c).
- Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site.
- Paste your registration key (ctrl/cmd + v) into the field and click Register this site with Memberful.
Once connected, your members will be signed into WordPress when they sign into Memberful. Their plans are also automatically synced, which makes it easy to protect WordPress content.
Related help docs:
- Check out our recommended WordPress hosting providers.
- Choose a great, WordPress theme to use with Memberful.
- Install an SSL Certificate on your site (recommended).
- Test Memberful on your WordPress site.
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀