Memberful WordPress plugin
The Memberful WordPress plugin makes it easy to integrate Memberful with your WordPress website and protect content for members only.
Install Memberful on a self-hosted WordPress site or a site hosted with WordPress.com—Business plan only. If you aren’t on their Business plan, and don’t want to upgrade, you can use the WordPress.com guided transfer service to move your content over to a self-hosted WordPress website.
Install the Memberful WordPress plugin
From your Memberful dashboard navigate to Settings → Integrate and click the link to activate the WordPress service.
Copy the WordPress registration key (ctrl/cmd + c).
Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site. Paste your registration key (ctrl/cmd + v) into the field and click Connect to Memberful.
Once connected, your members will be signed into WordPress when they sign into Memberful. Their plans are also automatically synced, which makes it easy to protect WordPress content.
Related help docs:
- Check out our recommended WordPress hosting providers.
- Choose a great WordPress theme to use with Memberful.
- Install an SSL Certificate on your site (recommended).
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀
- Install the Memberful plugin
- Other plugins (recommended)
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Member account links
- Protect WordPress content
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Organize protected content
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin