Pause a subscription
See below for a few ways to pause a subscription for a few members. Please contact us if you need to pause subscriptions for more than 20 members.
In this help doc:
- Extend the member’s renewal date.
- Suspend the member’s order.
- Apply a coupon to the member’s subscription.
Extend the renewal date
Navigate to the member's profile, click the subscription link, and change the renewal to a later date.
Suspend the order
Navigate to the member's profile, click the subscription Order #, and then click Suspend order. This will also prevent the member from having access to any members-only content. Click Complete order to unpause the Plan.
Apply a coupon to the subscription
If you’re on our Pro or Premium plan, navigate to Settings → Coupons and create a 100% off recurring coupon. From the member’s profile, click the subscription link and add the coupon. When you want to unpause the member, remove the coupon from their subscription.
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀
- Install the Memberful plugin
- Other plugins (recommended)
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Member account links
- Protect WordPress content
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Organize protected content
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin