Integrate with Zapier
Memberful can activate Zapier Triggers when important member events happen, allowing you to create powerful workflows across third-party services.
In this help doc:
Create an API Key for Zapier
- Navigate to Settings → Integrate → Custom Apps in your Memberful dashboard and click Add a new Custom Application.
- Enter a name and click Create Custom Application. We'll be using this key in a later step.
Create a Zap
- Head over to Zapier and click the big Make a Zap! button.
- Type Memberful in the main search box to add it as a Trigger.
- Choose the event you'd like to trigger and click Save + Continue.
Connect to Memberful
If you don't already have Zapier connected to Memberful, now is the time to do that. Click Connect a new account and Zapier will ask for:
- The Memberful API key we created earlier. Copy the key from your Memberful dashboard and paste it into the field.
- Your Memberful site name (see below).
Your Memberful site name is the part of your Memberful Account URL between
memberful.com. For example, if your Memberful URL was
https://jensbakery.memberful.com, your site name would be
jensbakery. Letters only please!
Finally, Zapier will test your Zap. We've covered this for you, so you only have to click test and we'll do the rest.
Here are some useful Triggers you can use with Zapier to add, update, and remove your members from your favorite third-party App:
- New Member: When a new member signs up, Trigger an Action that adds that member to your App.
- Member Updated: When a member updates their Memberful profile, Trigger an Action that updates their profile in your App.
- Subscription Deactivated: When a subscription expires, Trigger an Action that removes the member from your App.
- Subscription Renewed: When a member renews their subscription, Trigger an Action that updates or re-adds a member to your App.
Related help docs:
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀