Integrate with Zapier
Memberful can activate Zapier Triggers when important member events happen, allowing you to create powerful workflows across third-party services.
In this help doc:
Create an API Key for Zapier
- Navigate to Settings → Integrate → Custom Apps in your Memberful dashboard and click Add a new Custom Application.
- Enter a name and select Include an API key with this application. We'll be using this key in a later step.
Create a Zap
- Head over to Zapier and click the big Make a Zap! button.
- Type Memberful in the main search box to add it as a Trigger.
- Choose the event you'd like to trigger and click Save + Continue.
Connect to Memberful
If you don't already have Zapier connected to Memberful, now is the time to do that. Click Connect a new account and Zapier will ask for:
- The Memberful API key we created earlier. Copy the key from your Memberful dashboard and paste it into the field.
- Your Memberful subdomain (see below).
Your Memberful subdomain is the part of your Memberful URL between
memberful.com. For example, if your Memberful URL was
https://demo.memberful.com, your subdomain would be
demo. Letters only please!
Finally, Zapier will test your Zap. We've covered this for you, so you only have to click test and we'll do the rest.
Here are some useful Triggers you can use with Zapier to add, update, and remove your members from your favorite third-party App:
- New Member: When a new member signs up, Trigger an Action that adds that member to your App.
- Member Updated: When a member updates their Memberful profile, Trigger an Action that updates their profile in your App.
- Subscription Deactivated: When a subscription expires, Trigger an Action that removes the member from your App.
- Subscription Renewed: When a member renews their subscription, Trigger an Action that updates or re-adds a member to your App.
Related help docs:
Start selling memberships the easy way! 🚀 🙌 💪
Join some of the world's biggest audience-supported creators.
- Import your members
- Edit email templates
- Create a Plan
- Create Plan Groups
- Change Plan price
- Include or sell Downloads
- Choose your currency
- Give free access
- Enable Apple Pay
- Integrate with Google Analytics
- Add custom conversion tracking
- Set member attributes
- Integrate with Zapier
- Create a coupon
- Add a custom field
- Offer and manage gifts
- Integrate with Tapfiliate
- Include VAT
- Use a staging site
- Move all members of a Plan
- Install the Memberful plugin
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Other plugins (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Add a link to buy a plan
- Add a link to buy a gift
- Protect WordPress content
- Organize protected content
- Memberful account links
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin