We make it easy to import all your existing members and their plans directly into Memberful. To start the import, go to the Members tab in your Memberful dashboard and click Import Members.
From the import view, you'll see a link to download a sample CSV. Download the sample to see the the required format. Then, upload your properly formatted CSV and the members will be imported. The only required fields are First name, Last name, and Email. If you don't want to include a field, leave it empty.
- First name (Required): First name of the member.
- Last name: Last name of the member.
- Email (Required): Email address of the member.
- Password: Set a password for the member.
- Free access: Should the member have an "All Access Pass" (Access to all Plans and Downloads)? Yes or No, default value is No.
- Street: Member's street address.
- City: Member's city.
- Postal Code: Member's ZIP or postal code.
- Country: Member's country.
- Phone Number: Member's phone number.
- Memberful Plan Name: The name of the Memberful Plan you want to subscribe the member to.
- Memberful Plan Expiration Date (Required if Plan Name is set): The date you want the subscription to expire.
- Memberful Plan Automatically Renews: Should the plan automatically renew on expiration? Yes or No, default value is Yes.
- Stripe Customer ID: If the member already exists in your Stripe account and has a credit card on file, you can enter the Stripe Customer ID and the credit card will automatically be associated with the member's account.
- Custom Field Value: If you've created a Custom Field from Settings → Members, you may populate it for the member.
- Import your members
- Edit email templates
- Set up Plan Groups
- Enable Apple Pay
- Set up conversion tracking
- Integrate with Zapier
- WordPress quick start
- Recommended hosting
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Add a link to buy a plan
- Protect WordPress content
- Memberful Profile Widget
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions