Add a new member
With Memberful, you get an independent dashboard where you can manage existing members and add new ones manually if needed.
In this help doc:
Add a member through the dashboard
Navigate to the Members tab and click New Member.
Enter the member’s name, email address, and a temporary password, then click Create Member.
If you'd like to comp access to all Plans and Downloads (perfect for friends or colleagues), check the box: Yes, automatically give access to all downloads and plans.
Alternatively, you can add a credit card if required.
Add a subscription
From the member’s profile, scroll down to the Subscriptions section, click Add a new subscription.
Select the Plan from the dropdown list, uncheck the box Charge credit card for this plan when subscription starts if applicable (e.g. you don’t want to charge the member or you’re subscribing a Plan Manager to a Team subscription that will be paid externally), and then click Start the subscription.
Related help docs:
- Learn more about how members manage their accounts.
- Learn how admins can manage members from the Memberful dashboard.
- Process a refund or suspend an order.
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀
- Install the Memberful plugin
- Other plugins (recommended)
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Member account links
- Protect WordPress content
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Organize protected content
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin