Add a custom form field
We support a single custom field in Memberful's payment forms with a maximum character limit of 255.
In this help doc:
Add a single custom field
- Navigate to Settings → Customize → Form from your Memberful dashboard.
- Check the box next to Enable a custom text field to capture additional information during sign up.
- Optional: Check the box next to Make the custom text field required.
- Label the text field and save your changes.
Collect additional information
If you'd like to collect additional information, you could use our Redirect URL to send the new member directly to a more complex form (using a WordPress form plugin) after they sign up. This form can be submitted and tied to the WordPress user.
From your Memberful dashboard, navigate to the Plans tab, select a Plan, and click Plan Settings. Then specify the Redirect URL.
Related help docs:
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀
- Install the Memberful plugin
- Other plugins (recommended)
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Member account links
- Protect WordPress content
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Organize protected content
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin