Test payment mode
Memberful starts out in test payment mode. Kick the tires before you start accepting real live payments. We'll automatically purge all your test orders and test members when you switch to live payments. Any plans you created will stay in place.
While in test payment mode, use the following test credit cards with any expiration date, name, CVC, and zip / postal code:
- Visa: 4242 4242 4242 4242
- Mastercard: 5555 5555 5555 4444
- American Express: 3782 822463 10005
To create test payments from countries outside the U.S., use Stripe's international test cards. Also, you may receive invoices for test purchases while in test payment mode. Keep in mind that these are not actual charges.
Important note about making test payments: Make sure you sign up with a different email address than the one you use for your WordPress and Memberful admin accounts. You can use the + sign with your existing email address to create a test email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Related help docs:
- Learn more about how Memberful securely processes payments.
- Choose your currency.
- Integrate Memberful with your WordPress site.
- Use Memberful without WordPress.
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀
- Install the Memberful plugin
- Other plugins (recommended)
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Member account links
- Protect WordPress content
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Organize protected content
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin