With Memberful, you get an independent dashboard featuring charts, activity feeds, and powerful metrics including revenue, monthly recurring revenue, member lifetime value (LTV), MRR per member, member churn rate, new orders, renewals, and refunds. You can click each metric to apply a filter by plan.
Your Memberful dashboard includes the following tabs:
You can access your dashboard from:
Click the magnifying glass to search by member name, email address, or order number. You can also type "s" anywhere in the dashboard (assuming your cursor is not in another input field) and the search bar will appear.
From the Members tab you can import members and add new members. You can also apply a filter to view active members, inactive members, or all members, and export a CSV report.
Click a name to edit a member’s details, manage their subscriptions, or process a refund.
Refunds and suspensions
Click the Order # to access the Refund order button. When you refund the most recent order it cancels the subscription completely going forward. To give a partial refund, find the payment in Stripe and click Refund; you'll be prompted to enter an amount.
If you suspend the most recent order it will automatically mark the subscription as inactive. When you un-suspend it, it becomes active again.
When you click a subscription, you can change the renewal date, disable auto-renew, add a coupon, and view (and edit) the Active Since field; Active Since is a counter that tracks how long the member has been active without lapsing. You can use this data to reward longevity.
From the Activity tab you can view ongoing membership activity. You can also apply a filter by activity and export a CSV report.
- Integrate tab: Integrate your website—WordPress or non-WordPress—and other third-party services like MailChimp and Discourse. Add a new custom application or webhook.
- Members tab: Specify sign in/out redirect URLs, add a custom text field to your purchase form, or enable free registration.
- Plans tab: Manage your Plan Groups and settings.
- Coupons tab: Create and manage coupons.
- Email tab: Choose the sending method (Memberful or white label), specify sending details (name/reply to), and customize and enable transactional emails.
- Staff tab: Add new staff members.
From the Account (Owner) tab you can manage your account details and set up email notification preferences. From the Account (Plans and billing) tab you can manage your subscription or close your account.
Start selling memberships the easy way! 🚀 🙌 💪
Join some of the world's biggest audience-supported creators.
- Import your members
- Edit email templates
- Create a Plan
- Create Plan Groups
- Change Plan price
- Include or sell downloads
- Choose your currency
- Give free access
- Enable Apple Pay
- Add conversion tracking
- Set member attributes
- Integrate with Zapier
- Create a coupon
- Add a custom field
- Offer and manage gifts
- Integrate with Tapfiliate
- Include VAT
- Use a staging site
- Install the Memberful plugin
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Other plugins (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Add a link to buy a plan
- Add a link to buy a gift
- Protect WordPress content
- Organize protected content
- Memberful account links
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin