Memberful admin dashboard
With Memberful, you get an independent dashboard featuring charts, activity feeds, and powerful metrics including revenue, monthly recurring revenue, member lifetime value (LTV), MRR per member, member churn rate, new orders, renewals, and refunds. You can click each metric in the Dashboard to apply filters by Plan.
In this help doc:
- Access your Dashboard.
- Visit the Members tab.
- Visit the Plans tab.
- Visit the Activity tab.
- Visit the Settings tab.
- Visit the Account tab.
Access your Dashboard
You can access your Dashboard from:
Here you will see the metrics we track, which will help you evaluate your business goals, objectives, and overall performance. Keep in mind that some metrics are live, while others are updated a few times a day:
- Live metrics: Revenue, New Orders, Renewals, Refunds
- Pre-calculated metrics: Monthly recurring revenue, Member lifetime value, MRR per member, Member churn rate
All dates and times in the Dashboard are in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), and we process all charges in UTC.
Search for members
Enter a member's name, email address, or order number in the search bar on any page in the Memberful dashboard. You can also type "s" anywhere in the Dashboard (assuming your cursor is not in another input field) to access the search bar.
From the Members tab you can import members and add new members. You can also apply a filter to view active members, inactive members, or all members, and export a CSV report.
Click a name to edit a member’s details, manage their subscriptions, or process a refund.
When you click a subscription, you can change the renewal date, disable auto-renew, add a coupon, and view (and edit) the Active Since field. Active Since is a counter that tracks how long the member has been active without lapsing. You can use this data to reward longevity.
- Downloads tab: Upload and manage Downloads.
- Podcasts tab: Create and manage Private podcasts.
- Coupons tab: Create and manage Coupons.
From the Activity tab you can view ongoing membership activity. You can also apply a filter by activity and export a CSV report.
- Integrate tab: Integrate your website—WordPress or non-WordPress—and other third-party services like Mailchimp and Discourse. Add a new custom application or webhook.
- Taxes tab: Enable tax collection in the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.
- Email tab: Choose the sending method (Memberful or white label), specify sending details (name/reply to), and customize and enable transactional emails.
- Plans tab: Enable free registration. and manage your Plan Groups and settings.
- Payment tab: Connect your Stripe account.
- Staff tab: Add new staff members and select their dashboard permissions (restricted or full access).
- Owner details: Manage your personal information and set up email notification preferences.
- Account settings: Update your website name, account URL, and website URL, and select your currency.
- Plans and billing: Manage your subscription and credit card details, or close your account.
Please note that only the Account Owner can access the Account settings and Plans and billing tabs. Staff can manage their account details and email preferences via the Account tab.
Related help docs:
- Learn how members can manage their own accounts.
- Learn how admins can manage members from the Memberful dashboard.
- Test Memberful before you start accepting real live payments.
- Learn more about how Memberful securely processes payments.
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help! 💪
Send us a message through the orange chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page. You'll hear back within a few hours Monday - Friday. 😀
- Install the Memberful plugin
- Other plugins (recommended)
- WordPress hosting providers
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Theme compatibility
- Member account links
- Protect WordPress content
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Organize protected content
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions
- Disconnect/reconnect plugin