Below is a list of some businesses using Memberful. If you'd like to be added to this list, just send us an email.
- Ammonia Industry is paid global database of ammonia plants for people that buy, sell, or invest in ammonia.
- Anchorage Community Works is an art studio and coworking space in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Art of Attention is an online audio meditation course that gently guides you into your own meditation practice.
- brettterpstra.com is where coder and author Brett Terpstra shares tools, tricks, links, and articles related to Mac and web development. Readers can support the site through monthly membership.
- Bootcamp Ideas features weekly training ideas and tips to help you keep your bootcamps fresh and exciting.
- Creative Hive helps individuals build sustainable handmade online businesses with exclusive content, community, and mentorship.
- embright exists to explore and celebrate the wisdom of the human body, and to help people tap that wisdom so they can live with more joy and lead with more love.
- Farnam Street is a blog pursuing tools, ideas, and frameworks for thinking. Farnam Street Insiders get access to exclusive content and and a private community.
- Filmmaker MBA is a self-directed course teaching the fundamentals of direct distribution from PBS documentary directors Keith Ochwat and Christopher Rufo.
- FUJILOVE delivers the most inspirational and educational Fujifilm X related content. FUJILOVE premium includes exclusive content, videos, assignments, discussion, and discounts.
- Gimlet Media broadcasts popular narrative podcasts like StartUp, Reply All, and Mystery Show to millions of listeners worldwide. Founded by award-winning radio journalist Alex Blumberg.
- Grownups Read Things They Wrote as Kids is an independent podcast inviting audiences to remember the good, the bad, and the awkward parts of growing up.
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby is a virtual pregnancy handbook helping you make the best choices for you and your baby from Melissa Hartwig of the Whole30.
- Hot Pod is a weekly rundown of the emerging podcast and on-demand audio industry. Hot Pod Pro members get access to extra analysis, a members-only forum, and industry research.
- Jackdaw is a technology research and advisory firm, focused on the intersection between devices, software, services and connectivity. Members subscribe to a quarterly company decks service.
- Kadon is the leading online platform for Taiko and Fue instruction. Members get access to a dedicated team of the Taiko world's most respected artists.
- kottke.org is one of the oldest blogs on the web. It’s written and produced by Jason Kottke and covers the essential people, inventions, performances, and ideas that increase the collective adjacent possible of humanity.
- MacStories is one of the leading publications in the Apple-related scene and attracts millions of readers every month thanks to in-depth, personal, and informed coverage.
- MinistryPort Helps Churches and other Non-Profit organizations to create a functional WordPress website in minutes.
- PianoGroove is an online jazz piano tuition platform featuring high-definition video lessons for members.
- Political Wire by Taegan Goddard is one of the earliest and most influential political web sites. Members get access to exclusive content and special features.
- Project 52 Pro is an intensive online workshop with real world assignments for aspiring commercial photographers.
- Relay FM is an independent podcast network for people who are creative, curious and maybe even a little obsessive — just like its hosts. Support your favorite shows with a membership.
- School Of Scratch is a dedicated online space to learn about scratching at your own pace, using comprehensive, clearly broken down, high quality HD scratch tutorial videos, taught by Emma Short-E of Studio Scratches.
- StudioMojo is a premium newsletter for polymer clay insiders and enthusiasts.
- Sea Change is a monthly membership program designed by Zen Habits’ Leo Babauta to help you finally stick to changes, and has been successfully tested on thousands of members.
- Simple Fitness Habit is a unique program for changing your eating and exercise habits, and making them stick. Members pay monthly for access to videos, articles, and a community discussion forum.
- Six Colors provides daily coverage of Apple, other technology companies, and the intersection of technology and culture. Its founder and editor in chief is Jason Snell.
- Stratechery is a leading tech industry blog by Ben Thompson supported by The Daily Update — a paid members only newsletter.
- Stuck in Customs is the blog of world-renowned photographer Trey Ratcliff. Passport members get access to exclusive content, tutorials, and extra goodies.
- Sue Bryce Education membership includes a weekly live broadcast from her Los Angeles studio, online workshops and instructional videos, and access to an interactive community of like-minded photographers.
- Team Flower is a comprehensive online learning program for florists featuring lessons, downloads, videos, and mentorship.
- Timmerman Report is an independently-owned subscription publication that provides timely, in-depth biotech news and analysis.
- The Changelog is a member supported open source blog, weekly newsletter, and podcast. Members get access to special deals and discounts.
- The Theme Foundry sells premium WordPress themes. Members purchase templates for WordPress and get access to support and regular updates.
- Trinfinity Academy is an online school for enlightenment and empowerment, based on the teachings of Bentinho Massaro.
- Typewolf is an independent typography resource. Members get access to the Flawless Typography Checklist.
- Twisted Vines is a Bistro & Bottleshop in Arlington, Virginia. Wine club members receive monthly bottles, special discounts, and invitiations to events.
- WholesaleInaBox helps makers grow their wholesale accounts in just one hour per week.
- Zen Habits is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. Members subscribe to courses and purchase ebooks.
- Import your members
- Edit email templates
- Set up Plan Groups
- Enable Apple Pay
- Set up conversion tracking
- Use webhooks with Zapier
- WordPress quick start
- Recommended hosting
- Enable SSL (recommended)
- Add a link to buy a plan
- Protect WordPress content
- Memberful Profile Widget
- Private RSS Feeds
- WordPress shortcodes
- WordPress functions